No information contained within the pages of OOROOBA.com should be construed as medical advice. Please contact your physician for medical advice. We make no medical claims.
• REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA CLEAR Triple Refined OOROOBA Emu Oil is the most potent form of emu oil now available! Offering enhanced capacity for deep penetration and anti-inflammation, OOROOBA Ultra Clear Emu Oil is clarified to remove even trace amounts of natural solids leaving a totally clear, scent-free pure emu oil. Our emu oil has all the therapeutic benefits of non-clarified emu oil but absorbs more quickly than any other emu oil product, deeply penetrating all seven layers of the dermis and epidermis. Especially perfect for using around the eyes, mouth, face and neck; as well as all parts of the body for general skin care.
• PATENTED PROCESS INCREASES the emu oils natural anti-inflammatory activity by up to 45%, supports reduction of swelling more effectively than unprocessed emu oil. OOROOBA Ultra Clear Emu Oil will not leave a greasy residue, just a smooth and silky feel.
• OUR OIL IS NON-TOXIC, Hypoallergenic and Noncomedogenic (does not clog pores) and is a Non-Ocular Irritant (safe for around the eyes). Gentle enough to be used on the most sensitive of skin types. This emu oil is suitable for cosmetic, medical and pharmaceutical usage. OOROOBA Ultra Clear Emu Oil is 100% all natural.
• OOROOBA EMU OIL may be helpful with simply moisturizing skin, hair and nails to smoothing wrinkles, supporting anti-inflammation response, soothing sunburned or irritated skin, easing scars and stretch marks,
stimulating collagen, fading age spots, easing rosacea, acne, muscles and joints and more...
• THE QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY of our emu oil is unmatched by any other. The chemical-free refining process utilizing natural clays is recognized as the best in the industry producing a sterile, stable and consistent product. Many emu oil "refiners" use a sub-standard process called molecular distillation while others simply filter their oil through cheesecloth. Both of these methods are terribly inefficient and totally ineffective at producing a safe, consistent, top quality and stable finished product. This makes their product inappropriate for internal applications, such as wound care, acne treatment, as they may contain dangerous bacteria.
• IN ADDITION TO SAFETY CONCERNS, emu oil filtered via the inferior molecular distillation process will contain high peroxide levels. This causes the oil to oxidize over a relatively short period of time. This makes their emu oil unsuitable for cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications because the product just isn't stable.